ROYAL REXHOST RESORTS – Madeira Beach Yacht Club(MBYCC)
Welcome to the Tampa – Florida Gulf Coast “Beach Vacation Rental”, come and enjoy. “ROYAL REXHOST RESORTS” is a newly renovated upscale Smart Key accessible resort block located on Ground Floor with NO Stairs. It is 665 Sqft with two covered patios equipped with Remote Lights & Fans, a Private Backyard with Grill and 150 amenities. This gated property has access entrances with locks (Pad/Tag/Fob). “NO SMOKING/PETS” are allowed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To provide an optimal vacation for all, the guests must abide to any and all regulations imposed by The Management Company and the laws of the State of Florida and Pinellas County. Royal RexHost & MBYCC follows the State laws, F.S. 718.303: The Association is empowered to levy fines against a unit for the failure of the owner or its resident, or invitee, to comply with any provisions of the Declaration of Condominium, By-Laws or Rules and Regulations. We are also pursuant F.S. 212.03, F.S. 212.0305, F.S.125.0104, F.S. 812.155 and F.S.125.0108. Failure to abide by the rules and regulations or laws may result in expulsion from the property and forfeiture of all payments made. The terms and conditions for the online rental agreement will prevent any conflicts. This agreement prevails over any addendum or policies, and any other agreements.
- Rental Agreement:. Minimum rental period is offering short-term (7 days) and long-term (6 -12 Months) rentals of “One Bedroom” for 4 people (adults, children, babies, and infants). Children under 3 and infants don’t count toward the number of guests. An occupant is defined as anyone remaining on association property for a period of longer than 24 hours. You can check in and out with the keypad after 4:00 pm and before 11:00 am respectively. Arrival prior to 4:00 PM may result in a delay in occupying your property. Every effort will be made to guarantee 4 p.m. check in, however, it is possible that the unit may not be available by 4:00 p.m. Quiet hours are between 11 PM and 8 AM. The minimum age requirement to book this resort is 25 years old. If the Contracting Guest or the Entrepreneurs will not be occupying the rented property then at least one guest must be 25 years old or older and must be an occupant of rented property for the duration of the rental period and must ensure compliance with the occupancy terms. During the period of rental agreement, all parties must sign in our agreement. Late checkout must be approved by Rexhost management. Approval by the management for the late check-out will only be granted if no one is checking into the unit on your departure date. Charge for late checkout is normally a 1/2 days rental plus taxes.
- Assignment And Subleases: The Guest may not assign any kind of agreement or sublease of the Property.
- Minimum Booking duration: We are offering short-term (7 days) and long-term (6 -12 Months) rentals of “One Bedroom” for 4 people (adults, children, babies, and infants). Please check our Availability Booking Calendars; we require a Pre-registration Application form along with Photo ID of all the guests.
- Pre-Entry/Photo ID: Submit valid photo identification (Driver’s License, Health card, Student ID card, Military ID card or Passport). You can download the Pre-entry form by using the Google Chrome Browser. In the signature line you can type either your name or your signature. If you have any problem to make Digital Signature-Just enter your name or initials. If you have any problems with the digitally filled out form, please print it and sign it. The hard copy image you can send to us either through your phone by “Text or Email”. We will evaluate and consider your digital signature or hardcopy signature as equivalent to a handwritten signature for legal binding purposes. Rex Host and the MBYCC Office will keep your record for feature verification purposes.
- Signature: Signing indicates you have read and understand the rules and regulations of the RRR-MBYCC, State and Pinellas County; that you are responsible for any obligations owed by me or my co-tenants. Additionally, authorized to process a separate credit/debit card voucher in your name for any Charges, including Penalties or Violations, and to release your billing/rental information to third parties for billing/processing purposes.
- Pool Heat: Pools heat to approximately 10-15 degrees above the colder outside temperatures within 48 hours. In the uncommon event temperatures fall below 55 degrees, pool heat may not heat to your satisfaction.
- Check-In A/C Setup: Under any circumstances Air Conditioning shouldn’t set below 72 deg, or above 80 deg; the fan setting must remain on Auto and all doors and windows should be closed while A/C or heat is on.
- Check-Out A/C Setup: Upon departure, you must turn a/c to 80 degrees.
- Garbage Disposal: The Guest must place all garbage in The Property into the trash bins/chutes/cans/containers throughout the Rental Period.
- Cleaning: Wash the dishes, place garbage in receptacles, place bed sheets and bath towels in a pile in tub or shower.
- Guests Personal Property: The Guest agrees that any personal belongings left on the Property at the end of the Rental Period shall be deemed abandoned if good faith attempts to return the same fail.
- ADDITIONAL CHARGE OR PENALTIES:
- “No smoking/Pets”: Smoking and Pets are not permitted in the condominium common area (indoors or outdoors), it includes private balconies. However, it may be allowed outside of the condominium’s designated areas. Tenants / Guests who smoke or have pets during their stay will be fined $100 per day for each violation. The Guest will be charged $350 for each unauthorized animal for odor removal due to smoke or pets.
- Failures: $150 for each occurrence for failure to return key(s), violating terms concerning pool equipment, air conditioner, smoke detectors, outdoor furniture, unwashed dishes, leaving trash/items to be disposed, non-emergency use of fire extinguishers, or any other violation of the section titled safe use of the premises.
- Dollar Amount: Guest will also be invoiced the actual dollar amount to remedy fines issued, replacement of missing items including keys, pool bands, damages, stains, bed bug treatment, and extra cleaning etc.
Damage and Replace: Failure to return rental property or equipment upon expiration of the rental period and failure to pay all amounts due (including costs for damage to the property of equipment) are evidence of abandonment or refusal to redeliver the property, punishable in accordance with the act F.S.812.155.
- Gate Entry Pass:Renters are required to obtain a parking pass or CODE from the Rexhost / Clubhouse office within 24 hours of arrival and must bring a photo ID to identify them; the office will make a copy of the identification. The Guest can pick up passes from the Clubhouse, which is accessible on all weekdays and certain hours on weekends and holidays. There are two MBYCC offices to pick up passes, the main office is accessible on weekdays and the registration office located at the large pool is open on weekends and between certain hours on the weekends and holidays. If you arrive after hours or on weekends, please contact the Rexhost, and report to the office on the next day to obtain your parking pass. All owners and long term renters (same as owners) are issued a parking pass and RFID tag with the receipt of their vehicle registration. RFID tags open the main gate and middle gate automatically when a vehicle pulls up to the gate. Short term rentals are given codes to get in the gate for the amount of time they are here. When an application is received, the gate code is activated the day of the arrival of the renter and deactivated on the day of their departure. The code will not work at any other time. A renter who’s paperwork has been submitted to the REXHOST or CLUBHOST office, will need to go to the gate, hit the access code button, put in the code and hit the green receiver button and the gate will open. If paperwork has not been submitted to the office, the code will not work. If an owner or long term renter have guests, the guests will need to go to the gate, hit the directory code button, hit the unit number which will be (example: 151 A will be 1511) using the first letter of the alphabet. 1 represents -A/ 2 represents – B/ 3 represents – C and so forth.
A second screen will appear with the name of the person the guest is calling. At the bottom of the screen there are two buttons. Hit the green to confirm you are calling the right person; Red is to discontinue the call. The person answering the call will push 9 on their phone and the gate will open. The gates are set on a timer and will stay up 1 minute before closing, giving the person at the gate time to get through the gate. Some people have complained about more than one vehicle going through the gate. The amount of time allowed is the one minute and the gate cannot be adjusted any lower than the one minute. The system is set that way to protect anyone from getting caught walking under or driving through the gate and will allow more than one vehicle at times to enter the property. Safety is our first concern.
- Keys and locks: The Royal RextHost shall provide keys, key cards, or keyless codes and pool bands to the Guest which must be returned upon departure in accordance with the checkout procedures; “please leave these items inside the Rexhost unit space provided”. Do not leave to the Property /Club Office or to the Resort staff.
- Price and Discount: Average price per night is fixed $130, sometimes price may change without prior notice. We are offering seasonal discounts; Virbo: “28 nights or more: 3 %”. Airbnb: 8 Weeks 3%, 12 Weeks 5%. RoyalRexhost: 60 Days 3%, 90 Days – 5%.
- Cleaning Charges: $150, One-time fee charged by the Rexhost for to cover the cost of cleaning their space.
- Documentation Charges: $150, One-time fee charged by the Rexhost for to cover the cost of Documentation/Pre-Entry.
- Occupancy Taxes and Fees: Tourist Development Tax (Pinellas County and Florida State)13%; Thegovernment is required by law to collect and remit certain taxes. These taxes may include occupancy taxes, value added taxes (VAT), and merchandise and services taxes (GST).
- Deposit (Except – VRBO & AIRBNB): A refundable deposit of $350 is required for short-term rentals or long-term rentals (7 days to 6-12 months); if anything is damaged or missing from our property (Rex Host/Club House) due to your carelessness, we will value the damaged item and try to deduct the amount from the deposit. If the price is greater than the deposited amount, we will inform the guts to repay the balance. In case of failure, we will attempt to recoup the amount 2-3 times, and the case will be transferred to the collection procedure and/or resolution center. It may include damaged or missing wrist bands / KeyPad / Tag / Fob etc. No tenant shall sublet a unit. Any amendment to a lease including additional tenants must be submitted to the MBYCC and Rex Host for prior approval for additional occupancy.
- Cancellation Policy (Except – VRBO & AIRBNB): Refund / Cancellation Policy We are following Firm Cancellation Policy; Full refund for cancellations up to 30 days before check-in. If booked fewer than 30 days before check-in, full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking and at least 14 days before check-in. After that, 50% refund up to 7 days before check-in. No refund after that. All cancellation requests must be received in written via email, fax or letter. Telephone cancellations will not be accepted. Any credited funds or folio to folio transfers to this reservation from previously cancelled or shortened reservations will be considered non-refundable. No refund for the early departures and all the cancellations policy determines in the property’s time zone 11:59 pm.
- Payment Gateway (Except – VRBO & AIRBNB ): We accept all method of payments, Chase direct deposit (zelle – Type ROYAL PRINTING) & Paypal. Email: email@example.com.
- Cleanliness, and Maintenance: The Guest must report any deficiencies of the same within 24 hours or any related claims shall be deemed waived. A report can be made via phone or email. Responses shall be made in a timeframe and to the degree deemed appropriate in the sole discretion of The Management Company.
- Safe Use Of The Premises: No fireworks, Open flames, Intoxication by occupants, or inherently dangerous activities are allowed. Do not take any furniture outside, tamper with any alarms or smoke detectors. Do not disturb the quiet time of your neighbors.
- Parking: Since each resort being a popular beach destination and parking is limited, each unit has one parking spot and the limit of visitor parking has subject to the rules of each complex. Absent negligence on its part, The Management Company waives any liability for damage to your vehicle.
- Renewal/Extension: This Agreement can be extended only if evidenced in writing.
- Sublease: Tenant may not sublet or assign Premises in whole or in part without the consent of Royal Rexhost Resorts, which consent may be refused at any time for any reason. This Lease creates the relationship between Landlord and Tenant.